Mike Map


View Mike Map in a larger map

Thursday, April 29, 2010

What we have all been waiting for

I had a fairly tough time with my lesson this week - the kids were tired and the material was a little hard to convey - so I started waking up early to do a little extra preparation. Thus, despite the fact that it's Friday and I don't have any classes today, I still woke up at about 6:30. Want to reap the fruits of my labor?

Then visit my picture site! (Links on left). For the first time in nearly a year, new material is being posted. I am slowly, slowly, slowly, Uploading a month's worth of Indian travel photos, complete with my usual inane comments.

Here are a few choice shots... (EDIT: Apparently the blog can't handle big photos, so they're all cut in half. Go to the site for the real goods.)


From 2010-01 Varkala, Kanyakumari


From 2010-01 Varkala, Kanyakumari


From 2010-01 Varkala, Kanyakumari


From 2010-01 The Backwaters


From 2010-01 The Backwaters

No comments: