Mike Map


View Mike Map in a larger map

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Lost Posts

Thanks to the efforts of mom and grandma, you can now re-read those pages that you feared had been lost for all time. Actually, I'm not sure if all of them were recovered, in particular the tale of my encounter with the two ladies who claimed not to be Christians but who had me read to them about The Blessed Mother, Virgin Mary. Nonetheless shall all be able to fondly recall those first days when Mike coudln't speak Korean and could hardly order a hot dog. (I have now progressed to being able to sit down in a restaurant, alone, and then order various types of dumplings.)

I went downtown this weekend. I'll write about it on Thursday, probably, since I don't have the pictures with me now and since I don't have any time on Weds to do it.

6 comments:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

I know there's a typo, but if you don't want me to delete the entire blog again while attempting to add the stupid word "We," (which by the way wouldn't be necessary in Korean) you had better keep your pie-hole shut.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

It's Toni (Italian lessons at Cairdeas). I wanted to see how you were doing so I finally looked at your blog. It sounds like life is different and exciting. And by now richer (i believe you should have your paycheck by now).
Life's good. I'll begin Italian language classes in Feb. through Meramec Com. Coll. I'm psyched!! Take care.
Toni

Anonymous said...

floowisse [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url]

Anonymous said...

Visa/Mastercard/Amex/eCheck himplasia Without prescription tentex royal Get maxalt Buy mentat Order trimox Side-effects myambutol

شركة زهرة الخليج said...

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام